Allergists for Israel was founded in 1985 with the evolving vision to develop camaraderie between our Allergy/Immunology colleagues by gathering nationally and internationally at national and International meetings and congresses, provide financial support for Israeli allergy fellows, clinicians and researchers for scholarly activities and work with our Israeli colleagues to develop and sponsor international Allergy/Immunology educational meetings in Israel. We welcome all nationalities and religions from around the world to participate with us to increase our knowledge in the specialty of Allergy/Immunology.
Our Future Objectives
• Increase membership worldwide.
• Increase corporate sponsorship.
• Increase clinical and basic research scholarship awards.
• Increase clinical, translational and basic research awards.
• Create a more functional network for those visiting Israel to connect with our Israeli counterparts and visa versa.
• Increase attendance by AFI members to IAACI annual meetings.
Allergist For Israel
9933 Mistymorn Lane
Cincinnati, OH, 45242